I will co-organise a Dagstuhl Seminar on Federated Cloud Infrastructures. I initiated this seminar to put additional focus on the security and interoperability challenges of connecting multiple clouds. This this topic is also addressed by my TClouds Project, this seminar aims at creating a broader scientific community discussing these challenges.
The organisers of this seminar are:
- Matthias Schunter (IBM Research – ZÃ¼rich, CH)
- Marc Shapiro (UPMC – Paris, FR)
- Paulo Verissimo (University of Lisboa, PT)
- Michael Waidner (Fraunhofer SIT – Darmstadt, DE)
- RÃ¼diger Kapitza (UniversitÃ¤t Erlangen-NÃ¼rnberg, DE)
The seminar is invitation only and nearly fully booked. If you are interested in being invited, please send me your CV and a short note on your expertise and your potential contributions.
We will then consider you when distributing the remaining seats (no guarantees though).
Read more of this post