We have organized a Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Clouds. The workshop was well received. We had about 110 participant with a fair share of participants from industry:
“The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners working in cryptography and security, from academia and industry, who are interested in the security of current and future cloud computing technology. The workshop considers the viewpoint of cloud-service providers as well as the concerns of cloud users. The goal is to create a dialogue about common goals and to discuss solutions for security problems in cloud computing, with emphasis on cryptographic methods.
- Giuseppe Ateniese, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Ari Juels, RSA, The Security Division of EMC, USA
- Benny Pinkas, Bar Ilan University, Israel
- Thomas Ristenpart, UCSD and University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Rodrigo Rodrigues, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS), Germany
- Radu Sion, Stony Brook University, USA”