I have been invited to act as co-chair for TRUST 2015.
TRUST 2015 (http://www.ics.forth.gr/trust2015/) is an international conference on the technical and socio-economic aspects of trustworthy infrastructures. It provides an excellent interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and decision makers to explore new ideas and discuss experiences in building, designing, using and understanding trustworthy computing systems.
Submission due: 7 May 2015 Camera ready: 21 June 2015
Notification: 10 June 2015 Conference: 25 August 2015
The conference solicits original papers on any aspect (technical, social or socio-economic) of the design, application and usage of trusted and trustworthy computing. Papers can address design, application and usage of trusted and trustworthy computing in a broad range of concepts including, but not limited to, trustworthy infrastructures, cloud computing, services, hardware, software and protocols.
Two types of submissions are solicited:
- Full papers (up to 18 pages in LNCS format) that report on in-depth, mature research results;
- Short papers (up to 9 pages in LNCS format) that describe brief results or exciting work-in-progress.
The conference includes a technical and a socioeconomic strand. Full list of topics at http://www.ics.forth.gr/trust2015/.
New topics for 2015 are
- Applications as well as security analysis of trusted computing. We particularly encourage early explorations and results on new paradigms or emerging technologies (e.g., Intel SGX)
- Trust, Security and Privacy in embedded systems and IoT systems
- Trust in the Web: protocols and implementations of mechanisms to measure and leverage trust from the web (e.g., using social networks to establish trust for other services)